What does the Service Do?
One of the key challenges business IT and telecom decision-makers face is the sourcing of reliable, affordable, broadband service. Given the many options for IT and Technology Directors, sourcing the right broadband internet service is a decision that ranks at the top. Broadband is the lifeblood of the modern business and there are many options in the marketplace today: DSL, T1, Ethernet over Copper, Ethernet over Fiber, Cable, 3G, 4G, Microwave, and more. Since 2003, cableinternetshopping.com has been focused on finding ways to help companies and other groups with the best-fit Broadband Internet service provider.
What Can I Expect?
To begin the engagement process, the only thing you need to do is enter your contact information in the GeoQuote Real-Time Search window, shown here on the right. Our Cable Internet Shopping experts will get in touch with you and discuss the individual needs of your business. Once we know exactly what you need we'll put you in contact with our in-house sales engineering team so that we can learn all of the details required for us to take your RFP out for quote from multiple providers.
When we reach out to you, we will be asking you for the following information, so please be ready!
1. Are you currently under contract with another carrier? If so, when does the contract expire?
2. What industry are you in? Are there governmental requirements associated with the way in which you transport and handle your customer’s proprietary data?
3. Will you require a static IP address?
4. Do you have your own firewall equipment or would you like to have the carrier provide that service?
5. What is your hourly productivity cost in the event your internet goes down?
6. Is this a primary or backup internet connection?
7. Do you need to filter internet content to make sure your employees are not spending time on business-inappropriate web sites?
8. How many people will be accessing the internet using this connection?
9. What types of applications will need to access the internet over this connection?
10. Is this location part of a larger network, or a stand-alone site?
How Much Can I Save?
By having a tool like GeoQuote behind us, and having access to both Tier 1 carriers as well as Cable Internet Broadband providers who build customer networks through their wholesale access channels to the major telecom providers, we guarantee that we'll get you more bang for your buck than anyone else. With that buyer power you get access to the best, unpublished price points, the best contract terms, and premium customer care not afforded to the general buying public. Feel free to leverage your Cable Internet Shopping consultant to find the best solution for your business as they have access to special pricing and promotions not available on our site. Taking one more headache off of your plate, while saving you the maximum amount of money, is our mission.